Privacy statement & data protection officer
We appreciate your interest in our website.
This privacy statement informs you about the processing activities of your personal data in the context of our website.
The protection of your personal data and of your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we process your data exclusively on the basis of the existing legal provisions [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 (DSG 2018), ePrivacy Directive, Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003)]
1. Controller and data protection officer:
Pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR, the controller for this website is VAMED Aktiengesellschaft (VAMED).
If you have any questions about the processing of your data by VAMED, you can contact us as indicated below:
- by mail to: VAMED Aktiengesellschaft, Sterngasse 5, 1230 Vienna, Austria
- by phone at: 01 60127 0
The contact details of the VAMED Data Protection Officer are:
Mag. Per-Oliver Gustavson
Sterngasse 5, 1230 Vienna, Austria
Tel: 01 60127 0
1. Processing of personal data when visiting the website
1.1. Processing of access data
When you visit our website, we store the access data in so-called web server log files. We collect the following data from you:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Operating system
- Your Internet service provider
Purpose of data processing
These data are statistically evaluated to further improve our online offer and make it more user-friendly, to find and fix bugs faster, and to control server capacity. Only in case of a concrete indication of illegal use of our website, we will use this data in a personal form for the purpose of prosecution.
Duration of storage
Your data will only be stored for a period of 5 years.
The legal basis for the processing of access data is the legitimate interest of VAMED (online service offer & data security) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
You can manage your cookie settings here: Cookie Manager
The website includes links to other websites. These references to websites of other Internet users are provided as a service to cover wider information needs of the accessing party. VAMED has no influence on their content. VAMED assumes no liability for this content. The provider of the linked website is exclusively responsible for the content and correctness of the information provided there.
3. Contact form
We look forward to hearing from you.
When you contact us using the contact form, VAMED processes your personal information indicated below:
- First name
- Last name
- Company (optional)
- Address (optional)
- Zip code (optional)
- City (optional)
- Country (Optional)
- E-Mail address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Selection of services
- Selection of business areas
- Your individual message
Purpose of data processing
The personal data that you provide when you contact us processed for the purposes of
- contacting you and,
- if applicable, establishing a business relationship with you.
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of contacting you is based on taking the necessary steps prior to entering into a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
Duration of storage
The data processed for the above-mentioned purposes will be processed for the duration of the business relationship and/or beyond that, up to the expiration of all legal storage periods.
4. Data security
The security of your personal data is very important to us.
Taking into account the state of the art in terms of technology, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the data processing, as well as the likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, VAMED implements appropriate technical and organizational measures within the meaning of Article 32 of the GDPR.
In this sense, the following measures, inter alia, are taken to protect your data and to protect against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution by unauthorized persons:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services related to data processing;
- Ensuring rapid restoration of the availability of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- Implementation of procedures for the periodic review, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the data processing.
Please note that we do not accept any liability for the disclosure of information due to errors that are not attributable or attributable to us in data transmission and/or unauthorized access by third parties.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights as a user of our website:
- Right of access to information (Article 15 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation from VAMED as to whether your personal data are being processed. In addition, you have the right to further information about the specific purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data concerned, the storage period, the right to erasure or rectification of your personal data or restriction of processing and the right to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint and the right to any available information as to their source.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain from VAMED the immediate rectification of your personal data. This right includes the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR): You have the right to obtain from VAMED the immediate erasure of your personal data, provided that the reasons stated in Article 17 (1) (a) to (f) of the GDPR (e.g. the purpose for processing no longer applies) and the processing of your personal data is no longer required.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): In the cases mentioned in Article 18 of the GDPR (e.g. inaccuracy of the processed personal data, unlawfulness of the processing, etc.), you also have the right to obtain from VAMED the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to VAMED in a structured and commonly used format and to have VAMED transmit this data to another controller (e.g. to another law firm).
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR): You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on this website.
- Withdrawal of consent (Article 7 of the GDPR): You have the option of withdrawing any consent given to VAMED at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint In addition, you can lodge a complaint at any time with the
Austrian Data Protection Authority at:
Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde [Austrian Data Protection Authority]
1080 Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43 1 521 52-25 69
With the exception of the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority, you can assert your rights with VAMED at the following address: