In today's world of work only well-trained, motivated and committed persons stand a chance of getting a job with future perspectives. Learn more about the various apprenticeship opportunities within the VAMED group - the apprenticeships offered, training, selection process and anything else you can expect. The apprenticeship selection process starts in January every year. At that point you will also find all information about apprenticeships within the VAMED group in this overview:
What can you expect during your apprenticeship?
- Comprehensive and well-founded 3 or 3.5-year vocational training programme
- Personal support and ongoing feedback sessions
- Support through special preparatory courses before the final apprenticeship exam
- Support for participation in professional competitions
- Work clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) are provided by the company if required
- Attractive bonuses for excellent performance during the apprenticeship
- Diverse career opportunities in an internationally active group
Interested? You can find more information on the individual apprenticeships directly in the job advertisements - where you also have the opportunity to apply directly for your favourite apprenticeship.