Whether substance-related addiction problems, such as alcohol, nicotine, or drug dependency, or non-substance-related additions, such as gambling, compulsive buying, or Internet addiction: more people that we would assume, from all walks of life, are affected. The road away from an addiction is long and winding and only rarely can you go it alone and succeed.
At the Anton Proksch Institute we accompany patients with all types of dependency-related conditions along that road both as inpatients and as outpatients.
The Orpheus Program, the Institute's innovative therapy concept, focuses on strengthening individual patient's resources and helps them find their way to lead an autonomous, meaningful, and joyful life free of dependence on addictive substances to the extent possible.
Treatment costs for both outpatient and inpatient treatment are covered by the patient's insurer or social welfare organization. Inpatients continue to receive benefits like unemployment or sickness benefits.
- 2 outpatient clinics in Vienna
- 4 addiction counseling centers in Lower Austria
- Rehabilitation facility according to the Lower Austrian Social Assistance Act in Mödling
- Full-day outpatient therapy (day clinic)
- Integrated medical-occupational rehabilitation
- Numerous offers for active leisure time activities